As an owner or a trainer, we know you are constantly
re-evaluating your training program. Veterinary medicine
is continuing to evolve, feeding programs and
horseshoeing are becoming more scientific and
state-of-the-art. One needs to ask why so many horses
suffer from fatigue or come up lame when its time to
The equine athlete is expected to perform its best, even when suffering from pain, strain, or tight sore muscles that are heavy with toxic lactic acid build up. Trainers do what they can by employing ice/heat therapy and/or limited massage techniques, but still they complain when the horse has a "cold back".
Using the Equisports Massager fills the horse's muscles with rich, oxygenated blood by increasing circulation and hastening the elimination of wastes and toxic build up from the muscles. The Equisports Massager uses its unique, deep penetrating oscillation massage therapy action to accomplish what a horse needs to perform his best. Performance counts and you can count on Equisports Massager and a consistent massage therapy regime to improve your horse's performance and overall quality of life.
Improve your horse's performance today.
- One of the most useful and easily obtained forms of treatment in the field of physical therapy.
- Dilates or opens up blood vessels, improving circulation and relieving congestion.
- Increases the number of red blood cells, especially in cases of anemia.
- Acts as a mechanical cleanser pushing along lymph and hastening the elimination of wastes and toxic debris.
- Improves muscle tone and helps prevent or delay muscular atrophy resulting from forced inactivity.
- Relaxes muscle spasms and relieves tension.
- Increases the blood supply and nutrition to muscles without adding to their load of toxic lactic acid produced through voluntary muscle contraction.
- Helps to overcome harmful fatigue products
resulting from strenuous exercise or injury.
compensates for lack of exercise and muscular contraction due to injury, illness or age, and
remain inactive. In these cases, massage helps return venous blood to the heart and eases the strain on this vital organ.
- May burst the fat capsule in the subcutaneous
tissue so that the fat exudes and becomes
- Increases the excretion of fluids along with
nitrogen, inorganic phosphorous and salt via the
kidneys stretches connective tissue, improves the circulation and nutrition of the tissue, breaks down or prevents the formation pf adhesions and reduces the danger of fibrosis.
improves the circulation and nutrition to joints. It helps lessen inflammation and swelling in joints and in turn alleviates pain.
- Encourages the retention of nitrogen,
phosphorous and sulfur necessary for tissue repair
horses convalescing from bone fractures.
- May have a sedative or stimulation effect on the
nervous system depending on the type and
length of the massage treatment.
Equisports Sure-Chek Cover
Equisports Hot/Cold Pack